Thoughts for every-day living from the spoken and written words of Maltbie Davenport Babcock (1901)

fullscreen
Author: Babcock, Maltbie Davenport, 1858-1901
Subject: Conduct of life; Christian life; Devotional literature
Publisher: New York : Charles Scribner's sons
Digitizing sponsor: Internet Archive
Book contributor: Princeton Theological Seminary Library
Collection: Princeton; americana

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Don Kroah - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - February 13, 2011
Subject: A Treasured Part of My Personal Library
It was probably 30 to 40 years ago, while driving in far northern Vermont, that I stopped at a quaint country gas station/store and found a somewhat tattered hardback edition of this marvelous book on a shelf of used books leaning against the front of the building. It is one of my most treasured purchases and I bought for all of fifty-cents! What a wonderful wordsmith lover of God the man was!

Scanningcenter: nyc
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: thoughtsforever00babc
Operator: scanner-andrew-pasternak@...